PRE-ORDERS FOR VIRGINIA MARKETS ARE OPEN EVERY WEEK, MONDAY-THURSDAY
NOTE: This service is only available for our Virginia Famers Markets, with a $25 minimum order and a limit of two dozen eggs per order. Pre-orders must be submitted before Thursday (11:59pm) for the coming weekend. Our markets at Takoma Park and Dupont Circle on Sundays are still walk-up markets with no need for pre-orders. We do recommend you arrive early to ensure that you have your choice of items.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
HOW DOES IT WORK? Please click the “PRE-ORDER” button below to place your order. Select items from the menu to add to your cart. Complete checkout by adding your contact and payment information.
Please indicate where you would like to pick up your order using the drop down menu. The options for pick-up are as follows:
- Arlington Courthouse Market (Saturday 8am-12pm)
- Delray Farmers Market (Saturday 8am-12pm Saturday)
- Falls Church Farmers Market (Saturday 8am-12pm)
- Columbia Pike Farmers Market (Sunday 9am-11am)
1. When you place your order with us through our site, you are reserving product on a first come, first served system with your credit card. You will not be charged until you pick up your order at market, and there will NOT be a second email with an invoice for payment.
2. If you don’t show to pick up your order, GOING FORWARD AFTER APRIL 18TH, 2020 there will be a $10 no-show fee. We did not charge anyone this past weekend.
3. With hundreds of orders at all 4 of our Virginia markets, we are not able to pre-package unique cuts of meat that all vary in weight. We will bag, complete and charge you for your order as you come to our stand.
WHEN DO I PAY? Once you arrive to pick up your order at Farmers’ Market, the card you entered at checkout will be charged. You will also have the option of using a different card or paying cash in person.
WHAT IF I DO NOT PICK UP? If you do not pick up your order, your credit card will be charged a non-refundable $10 no-show fee.
Our production cycle for kitchen products and meats vary, but we will do our best to fulfill all orders. Cuts of meat will vary in weight. The pictures in our menu have typical weights for each product.
ALL PICK-UP ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THURSDAY (11:59PM) EACH WEEK. Any order placed Friday or after will be fulfilled the following week.